Say Hello

Forum Forums Indyfest Meet and Greet Say Hello

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of aipman1 aipman1 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of aipman1
    aipman1
    Participant
    Profile photo of aipman1
    aipman1
    Participant

If you have found this…congrats! I’m just getting going building the forum site so, you’re in on the ground floor of the new development. make me feel less lonely by replying!

Profile photo of gemgfx
    gemgfx
    Participant

I signed up sometime last week, but only now got a chance to navigate the forums. Commendation on the efforts. Let me know how I can help.

Profile photo of aipman1
    aipman1
    Participant

just by going to topics and posting opinions, that’s what we need now. I want to move all talk about SPA development to this forum so it can be organized and roadmapped properly and people doing XXX and YYY will know what each other are doing.

Profile photo of Maddie
    madison
    Participant

Test post from a kindle hi world

Profile photo of aipman1
    aipman1
    Participant

new layout, yay

Profile photo of DOC Boucher
    DOC Boucher
    Participant

Great place so far. Can’t wait to see what books you’ll have for sale. I miss the ol’ SPA anyway to repost old topics from back in the day like Small Press Idol?
    DOC

Profile photo of aipman1
    aipman1
    Participant

I hope to at some point, post all the small press idol pages and presentations, but, I have not had time to focus on it. Not sure about old forum posts…I think we need to focus on the now before we can do anything else. Getting this place active again is priority #1 – become the new social media place of choice by creators cause Facebook, we all get lost and swallowed up by smaller circles of friends, we need a place where it is easy to see and find those who are like-minded, and for potential new fans, to be able to discover us.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.